Equus Management Group utilizes Village Management Software (VMS), one of the most technologically advanced and comprehensive suite of association management tools available to date. VMS provides interactive, real-time data management encompassing every aspect of the association management world.
Our state of the art VMS System includes everything from accounting, compliance, collections, and delinquency control, to interactive web modules allowing residents, HOA managers, board members and vendors to interact and communicate in real time. VMS can and will increase the efficiency and productivity of your HOA. Equus Management Group VMS Features include:
• VMS provides fully integrated accounts receivable, accounts payable and general ledger modules. All data is processed and managed in real-time. Integrated G/L budgeting, allows for automated budget generation. Unlimited customized reports and parameters, in addition to access to over 440 pre-configured report templates, all populated with real-time data.
• Collection Management; Automated Account Analysis; Intelligent Balance Analysis; Sequenced Letter Processing; Automated Email Notices
• The VMS Collections module will allow you to automate and efficiently manage the collection process. Using predefined letter
sequences with automated charges and batch processing over one or all of your communities at the same time. Our system will save your board members valuable time in this traditionally laborious task. VMS also integrates with collection agencies to provide up to the minute data on delinquent accounts.
VMS creates a customizable website for your HOA, providing real-time access to the information your residents, employees and vendors need, thus reducing telephone calls and saving your board time and money. It also offers:
• Controlled online access to reports and documents for your board members and residents, as well as approved outside vendors.
• Resident opt-in automated email system responses for payment, unpaid balances, architectural, compliance and work order notifications.
• Board email notifications for architectural, work order and invoice work flow review. Community Management
• VMS includes a suite of comprehensive community management modules designed to increase your company’s productivity. Automated compliance management and work orders with real-time data for board members and outside vendors.
• Architectural and compliance task management, digital document handing, letter creation and committee/resident interactions are all managed effectively within VMS. An advanced web module is included, providing up to date information for your board members, residents and vendors, thus cutting call volume and saving you time.
Automated Task Scheduler
• The Automated Task Scheduler provides your board with the ability to plan and execute future tasks such as billing, lockbox processing, database backup, homeowner notifications and report generation to various media (printer shares, electronic files or website posting). This automation insures that critical tasks will be performed accurately and on time. The Queue can also be used to schedule the rendering and distribution of reports and budgets to approved board members, or outside vendors.